KOACORE // Account Executive
KOACORE is modernizing the events landscape as the leading technology-enabled provider of centralized health, medical, and security services. With roots in event production, operations, logistics, and data science, we are uniquely equipped to provide best-in-class solutions for the world of live events. KOA-LIVE manages and operates health, safety, security, and medical solutions nationwide to deliver seamless service execution in ensuring event safety and venue integrity.
KOACORE is proud to support partners and engagements such as Live Nation, SiriusXM, C3 Presents, Google, YouTube, American Airlines, Adele, Elton John, Guns N Roses, and others across a swath of critical event, production, staffing, analytics, and health & safety services. Since inception in 2020, KOACORE has scaled to over 76 markets, serviced over 2.5M fans, and continues to use best-in-class technology to deliver quantifiable ROI to its clients.
KOACORE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
KOACORE is a purpose driven company. We are fervently dedicated to making an impact now, every day, with our for-profit and non-for-profit efforts.
We Want To Be Known For Who We Are, Not What We Do. The character of a KOA team member is what defines our company: selfless, bright, compassionate, and entrenched in our communities.
Our Solutions Leave The World A Better Place Today than It Was Tomorrow. KOACORE’s mission is to provide event, corporate, and medical decision makers with data and technology for safer, more efficient, and cost-effective safety and sourcing solutions.
Who we are looking for:
We are currently looking for an Account Executive to be the supportive force that empowers our live events division. This individual is highly driven and highly organized, solutions-oriented, has a great attitude, great EQ, and anticipates internal and external needs. The Account Executive is responsible for increasing sales revenues by actively promoting and selling our services to businesses and organizations. This position involves creating, developing, and managing new customer relationships, identifying customer needs, and offering solutions to meet customer requirements. The Account Executive will also shadow the CEO with key strategic accounts and on strategic planning to understand key KOACORE differentiators and gain personal and one on one training/coaching.
- Win new revenue from KOACORE’s prospect lists through email, phone, and industry conferences/events/meetings, ensuring timely and effective communication to create strong relationships and manage expectations
- Track and report on account activity and performance, including revenue forecasts and KPIs, to senior leadership and stakeholders
- Develop and implement sales strategies to meet customer needs
- Identify customer needs and offer solutions to meet those needs
- Develop customer relationships and nurture customer loyalty
- Develop and submit sales proposals and contracts
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions, sales, and revenue
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction and address any issues
- Attend industry events and trade shows to increase brand visibility
- Monitor industry trends and develop new sales and marketing opportunities
- Prepare sales reports and other sales related documents
- Proven sales experience in live entertainment or related industry
- Outbound skills and proficiency
- Experience in customer service and sales flow creation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Full-time, exempt
- Flexible vacation and sick time
- Opportunities for personal and professional development at one of the fastest growing service and technology operating entities in the United States
- Base + Bonus, commensurate with experience