KOACORE // Account Manager
KOACORE is modernizing the events landscape as the leading technology-enabled provider of centralized health, medical, and security services. With roots in event production, operations, logistics, and data science, we are uniquely equipped to provide best-in-class solutions for the world of live events. KOA-LIVE manages and operates health, safety, security, and medical solutions nationwide to deliver seamless service execution in ensuring event safety and venue integrity.
KOACORE is proud to support partners and engagements such as Live Nation, SiriusXM, C3 Presents, Google, YouTube, American Airlines, Adele, Elton John, Guns N Roses, and others across a swath of critical event, production, staffing, analytics, and health & safety services. Since inception in 2020, KOACORE has scaled to over 76 markets, serviced over 2.5M fans, and continues to use best-in-class technology to deliver quantifiable ROI to its clients.
KOACORE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
KOACORE is a purpose driven company. We are fervently dedicated to making an impact now, every day, with our for-profit and non-for-profit efforts.
We Want To Be Known For Who We Are, Not What We Do. The character of a KOA team member is what defines our company: selfless, bright, compassionate, and entrenched in our communities.
Our Solutions Leave The World A Better Place Today than It Was Tomorrow. KOACORE’s mission is to provide event, corporate, and medical decision makers with data and technology for safer, more efficient, and cost-effective safety and sourcing solutions.
Who we are looking for:
We are currently looking for an Account Manager to be the supportive force that empowers our live events division. This individual is highly driven and highly organized, solutions oriented, has a great attitude, great EQ, and anticipates needs both internally and externally. The Account Manager is responsible for managing the overall relationship between our current clients and our company, with a focus on our key strategic accounts. The Account Manager will be the primary point of contact for clients and must be an effective communicator to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Manage KOACORE’s existing book of business and act as the primary point of contact for clients ensuring timely and effective communication to build stronger relationships and identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Generate incremental revenue through renewals, and integrating ancillary KOACORE products that fit client needs
- Track and report on account activity and performance, including revenue forecasts and KPIs, to senior leadership and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with both current and prospective clients.
- Actively seek out and pursue new business opportunities.
- Negotiate contracts and pricing with clients.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to meet customer needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and analyze customer feedback to ensure customer needs are met and address any and all customer concerns.
- Analyze market trends to identify new sales opportunities.
- Prepare and present reports on sales activities and results to management.
- Ensure that all customer inquiries are addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that customer data is accurately recorded and updated.
- At least two years of experience in sales and account management.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency with Google Suite and CRM software
- Full-time, exempt
- Flexible vacation and sick time
- Opportunities for personal and professional development at one of the fastest growing service and technology operating entities in the United States
- Base + Bonus, commensurate with experience