KOA-SUPPLY // Business Development Representative (BDR)
KOA-SUPPLY, a division of KOACORE, offer a high impact product portfolio to the most trusted names in state government, medical, commercial, and the education sector, largely focused in the healthcare and industrial product sets. KOA-SUPPLY is proud to have delivered over 90 million medical products during COVID shutdowns, delivered $26 million of humanitarian aid to the front lines of Ukraine, and over $500 thousand of construction supplies during the Russian aluminum crunch and Chinese fiberglass shortage – We Deliver When Others Don’t.™
KOACORE is proud to procure, source, finance, and/or deliver critical supplies to the most trusted names in government, medical, commercial, and the education sector, including: the Illinois State Board of Education, California’s Department of General Services, the Territorial Defense Force of Ukraine, SUNY’s Hospital System, Keck Medical Center of USC, and many others. We are also a proud national service partner of Live Nation, Google, and American Airlines.
Who we are looking for:
KOA-SUPPLY is looking for a Business Development Representative to cultivate new business relationships within the Supply Chain in North America (U.S & Canada). This role is responsible for developing and acquiring new accounts. This position is best suited for someone who has a strong knowledge base and experience in full stack Supply Chain optimization for external accounts, specifically with sales, sourcing, distribution and/or business development. The role will report to and work hand-in-hand with the CEO and the Director of KOA-SUPPLY who manage the overall strategy for the business.
KOACORE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status
- Prospect and pursue new clients and new deals, including both fielding inbound opportunities and using cold outreach to create new opportunities.
- Participate in new business pitches, which includes answering RFIs, responding to RFPs etc.
- Prepare for client meetings and presentations, including client research, presentation materials and briefing colleagues in attendance.
- Achieve agreed upon revenue targets and other KPIs.
- Assess conferences and networking events and attend as relevant.
- Build, maintain and keep in touch with a network of client contacts.
- 3+ years of experience in business development ideally with direct supply chain experience.
- Expansive network of industry professionals.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open to travel as necessary
- Full-time, exempt
- Flexible vacation and sick time
- Opportunities for personal and professional development at one of the fastest growing entertainment operating entities in the United States
- Base + commission, commensurate with experience